The RCS campus includes preschool through 12th grade all at the same location. This provides unique opportunities for our older students to mentor and come alongside our younger students in various activities throughout the school year.
- Preschool through 12th Grade
- One beautiful campus on 30+ acres: 721 Keys Rd. Yakima, WA 98901
- More than 360 students from all over the Yakima Valley
- Fully Accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International, AdvancED, and Northwest Accreditation Commission
- Accredited member of Washington Federation of Independent Schools
- 43 Years of Excellence
- 15:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- 5 Advanced Placement Courses
- Over 75 extra electives available through Red Comet
- 13 extracurricular options including Robotics club
- Full Athletic Program
Riverside Christian School began in 1973 as a ministry of West Side Baptist Church under the leadership of Rev. Hal Campbell. Its original name was West Side Christian School. The school enrolled 35 students in its first year and has since grown. Because of the broad base of interest and projected future expansion, RCS has become an independent corporation, true to its heritage and committed to serving the whole Christian community. In the spring of 2007, RCS became fully accredited with the Association of Christian Schools International and the Northwest Accreditation Commission. While much has changed since those humble beginnings, the overall mission of the school has remained the same – to assist parents in the education and training of their children, emphasizing spiritual growth and academic excellence.