About Riverside Christian High School
Many families have chosen our high school because of its moderate size, focus on Christian character training, instrumental music program, visual arts focus, strong parent support and involvement, and the high quality education provided to our students by a highly qualified staff. Riverside is committed to a strong literacy and mathematics program. In addition to weekly chapel, the high school student participates in a modified block schedule which usually includes Bible, math, science, English, social studies, and variety of electives.
COLLEGE PREP IS KEY: Preparation for college is a primary objective of the RCS high school and the intellectual rigor and variety of opportunities for all students provide a foundation for future academic success.
- 3 Day Spiritual Emphasis Retreat in Early September
- 5 Advance Placement Courses
- Instrumental Music and Band
- Red Comet Online Electives
- Discipline-Based Art Education
- Drama Elective with Two Major Performances
- Foreign Language
- Christian Service Requirements and Community Outreach
- Weekly Discipleship with Junior High
- Access to Computer Lab
- Accelerated Math Track for Those Students Who Are Willing and Capable
- Competitive Varsity and Junior Varsity Athletics
- Student Council
- Academic Competition: Knowledge Bowl
High School Schedule and School Hours:
12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. (except Friday, 12:20 p.m. to 12:50 p.m.)
Friday, 8:20 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.