Admissions for Preschool through 12th grade
Steps in the Riverside Admissions Process: See Flowchart Here
- Curious about Riverside? Fill out our INQUIRY FORM and our admissions office will contact you to personally answer any questions you have. We also highly recommend you take a tour of our campus!
- *Regular church attendance is a requirement for admission to Riverside. Please obtain the name and email address of the pastor most able to attest to your family’s church involvement before continuing on to the application process.
- STEP 1 APPLICATION*: Submit your APPLICATION and pastor email* referral online and pay the new student registration fee upon submission. Your username and password will be used throughout your student’s academic career at Riverside. Please secure it in a safe place. The acceptance notification will be emailed to your Parent Email generally within 24-72 hours.
- *Optional: Apply for our VARIABLE TUITION PROGRAM through FACTS Management Company.
- STEP 2 ACCEPTANCE: Upon receiving your acceptance notification from Admissions@RiversideChristian.net via email, click on the link and complete the online enrollment packet.
- STEP 3 ENROLLMENT: Confirm Family Information has been completed, tuition payments 20/21 Tuition Schedule have been arranged, and student assessment has been scheduled, and Immunization form has been signed and submitted to the Elementary office.
- Setup “One-time Tuition” payment or make “Monthly Tuition” payment arrangements through FACTS Management Company.
- Enrollment complete! When the enrollment process is complete, the student is enrolled and ready to be part of Riverside Christian School student body where they will be rooted in Christ, ready for tomorrow.
- Families interested in applying for the next school year may call the office for more information or email email@example.com
- After contacting the school, the enrollment process is completed online, along with the non-refundable registration fee of $160 (U.S.).
- International students will need to list their U.S. residence information in the Family Information section of the Application Form. Please Fill in the country of origin address under Student Information on the Application Form. Riverside Christian School does not provide on-campus housing. International Students will need to arrange their own housing.
After completing the online application, the following information is also required as part of the enrollment process:
- *Certificate of Immunization Status completed and signed. Blank copies of this official form can be provided by the school office.
- Complete and submit TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Comprehensive Computer-based assessment test results to Riverside Christian School.
- Email I-20 information to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help in completing your application or would like additional information, please contact me at (509) 965-2602 or email Bradforda@RiversideChristian.net.
We look forward to meeting you!
Amy Bradford Vice Principal