At Riverside Christian School, we strive to make education available to families who value a strong academic education that is rooted in Christ regardless of the family’s ability to pay. Why we Fundraise? The Gap. How do we do this? Through the financial support of our generous donors and through 3 major fundraising events: Annual Benefit Auction in March, Jog-A-Thon in the fall and Poinsettia sales in November.
To help families with the cost of education, Riverside offers flexible payment plans and our Variable Tuition program. Our Variable Tuition program is just that, variable. We match your tuition rate to your family’s unique financial position. So the tuition at Riverside is not a one size fits all, its a range. Apply for Variable Tuition today. Our commitment to providing Variable Tuition means that we are sharing your investment in your child’s education.
Learn more about Variable Tuition through the following links:
- Questions? Get your answers here for Variable Tuition F.A.Q.’s
- What is RCS Tuition? 20/21 Tuition Schedule
- What documents do I need to apply for Variable Tuition? Variable Tuition Checklist
- Interested in Variable Tuition? Submit Variable Tuition Application
- Ready to apply? Apply to Riverside Christian School
- Would you like more information? Please inquire here.