Admissions Information for Preschool through 12th grade
Steps in the Riverside Christian School Admissions Process:
All steps are required unless otherwise noted.
- Schedule a campus tour with our Admissions Director by filling out an Inquiry Form, calling the school, or emailing email@example.com
- Apply for Admission
- Complete all Admissions Checklist items
- If your child is in 1st-12th grade and has an IEP or 504 plan, that information will need to be given to the school for evaluation. At this time, we are not able to accommodate students with IEPs in First Steps, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, or Kindergarten.
- Academic and behavior records will be requested and evaluated prior to admission.
- Schedule and attend a New Family Interview to evaluate fit
- If applicable, apply for Variable Tuition* (Optional)
- Schedule Assessment
- If accepted, complete the Enrollment Agreement, submit your child’s immunization record, and complete all Enrollment checklist items.
Your child cannot start school until all required steps have been completed.
*Variable Tuition is for families who have the greatest financial need. It can be applied for after an application for admission has been submitted. Our business manager evaluates the application and our Finance Committee makes the decision based on each family’s unique financial needs. Riverside Christian School’s policy is to award, at the maximum, 50% off the tuition total.
- Families interested in applying for the next school year may call the office for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- After contacting the school, an application can be submitted for consideration.
- International students will need to list their U.S. residence information in the Family Information section of the Application Form. Please fill in the country of origin address under Student Information on the Application Form. Riverside Christian School does not provide on-campus housing. International Students will need to arrange their own housing.
After completing the online application, the following information is also required for International Students as part of the enrollment process:
- *Certificate of Immunization with a “Complete” status
- Complete and submit TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Comprehensive Computer-based assessment test results to Riverside Christian School.
- Email I-20 information to email@example.com
If you need help in completing your application or would like additional information, please call (509) 965-2602 option 3, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!